Intellicheck is looking for a dynamic individual to join the Sales team. Obtaining a thorough knowledge of SalesForce.com (SFDC), Intellicheck services, our deployment scenarios, and our positioning in the marketplace is required.
As Renewal Specialist, Customer Success, you will work closely with the Sales and Finance Teams to help drive all aspects of customer renewals, upsells and feedback in line with the companies goals. This includes partnering directly with the Sales Reps and the rest of the sales team to help execute key initiatives and deliverables.
Life at Intellicheck will expose you to a tremendous amount of experience and will allow you to learn much about managing customers, generating proper customer order forms and quotes, forecasting renewal revenue, reporting, and how to manage rapid growth and so much more.
- Handle daily tasks such as creating, managing, tracking, and maintaining the renewal base along w/ integrity of the data within the SFDC renewal Opportunities and the associated SFDC Accounts
- Develop strong customer relationships
- Develop, produce, and track key customer renewal metrics through automated processes and KPI dashboards, including but not limited to CPI increase, consumption tracking, attrition rate
- Will be prepared for bi-monthly renewal pipeline review
- Produce ad-hoc analysis and reporting as necessary
- 3-5 years of experience in business analytics
- Must be a self-starter with a customer-service oriented mindset
- Experience with Salesforce.com highly preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Capable and motivated to grow
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus opportunity
- Other incentive compensation
- Full medical, dental, vision, FSA benefits
- Great benefits including discounts on everything from your phone service to electronics to the gym
- 401k matching
- 100% remote
This job is contingent upon successful results of a thorough background check.